Delicious Mixed Salad With Homemade Dijon Dressing



     Today I just couldn't decide what to have for lunch so I've thrown everything I love in a bowl and look what I created. This salad is filling and delicious at the same time. I am not a person that eats salads as a meal I love it as a side dish for my steak but some days I love a mix like this.

   - 1 iceberg lettuce
   - a hand full of baby spinach
   - 10 cherry tomatoes
   - 100 g feta cheese
   - 1/2 avocado
   - 1 tin anchovies
   - 2 hard boiled eggs

      For the Dijon dressing:

   - 1 tsp Dijon mustard
   - 1 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
   - 5 tbsp olive oil
   - the juice of half a lemon
   - salt and pepper


   
   Break the iceberg lettuce in a bowl then add the spinach, cherry tomatoes quartered and feta cheese cut in cubes.


Mix everything together and on top carefully place the slices of avocado, anchovies and the hard boiled eggs cut into slices.


     The dressing is the easiest dressing ever, just put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together. The classic Dijon dressing doesn't have lemon juice but I love my salads with a little drop of lemon juice. You can leave it out if you want but please try it one day you might be a fan.





ENJOY!!!

Comments