They forget that we made and we appetite for hamburgers, making them at home, secure and healthy ingredients. I looked for a recipe for hamburger, but I simply improvised. Hamburger patty is actually a regular patty, oven ready, and as a sauce I just used homemade tomato sauce. I decorated with lettuce and a slice of cheese.
Next time I toss everything and buns!
And, who knows, maybe re-edited preparation, preparing a hamburger just like his mother ... :) Until then, however, assure you that we ate with great appetite imitation ...
ingredients
400 g meat mixture (pork beef)
2 eggs
2 spring onions
1 garlic
parsley
dill
1 potato grated
1 carrot
salt
pepper
buns for hamburgers
sliced cheese
potatoes for garnish
Preparation:
We prepared composition for hamburger meat I mixed minced with chopped vegetables, including greens plus eggs. I seasoned the mixture with salt and pepper, then I made meatballs.
I put the meatballs on a baking tray lined with baking paper until they browned. I watched the baking time.
Meanwhile I fried potatoes and I put on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
I went to prepare hamburger: I cut a roll, I have anointed both halves with tomato sauce, I put a few slices of onion, and over a lettuce leaf. Followed slice of cheese, meatloaf and another lettuce leaf.
I ate a hamburger with fries hand side.
Good, simple and delicious!
Next time I toss everything and buns!
And, who knows, maybe re-edited preparation, preparing a hamburger just like his mother ... :) Until then, however, assure you that we ate with great appetite imitation ...
ingredients
400 g meat mixture (pork beef)
2 eggs
2 spring onions
1 garlic
parsley
dill
1 potato grated
1 carrot
salt
pepper
buns for hamburgers
sliced cheese
potatoes for garnish
Preparation:
We prepared composition for hamburger meat I mixed minced with chopped vegetables, including greens plus eggs. I seasoned the mixture with salt and pepper, then I made meatballs.
I put the meatballs on a baking tray lined with baking paper until they browned. I watched the baking time.
Meanwhile I fried potatoes and I put on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
I went to prepare hamburger: I cut a roll, I have anointed both halves with tomato sauce, I put a few slices of onion, and over a lettuce leaf. Followed slice of cheese, meatloaf and another lettuce leaf.
I ate a hamburger with fries hand side.
Good, simple and delicious!

Comments
Post a Comment