Fried Vegetables


ingredients

     Three fresh champignon mushrooms
     a small zucchini
     hunting
     1/2 red pepper
     2 cloves of garlic
     olive oil
     salt and pepper
     a few tablespoons of fat yogurt

Preparation

Wash and slice mushrooms. Peel squash and cut into cubes. Same game (on the recommendation of Boss) Peel and cut into cubes. I left a few cubes and peel. Wash bell peppers and cut into cubes so.

In a pan put olive oil on hot then put the mushrooms. Allow a few minutes to soften with salt, then add on all cubes of eggplant, peppers and pumpkins. Season with salt and pepper and cook until vegetables are tender. I tasted each and when I felt like my taste I've got the fire, I put garlic and we have covered a little.

I placed the vegetables in the dish and I put over yogurt.

A marvel! Bon appetit to you!

Comments