Cheesecake with Fruit


ingredients

     I used:
     200g biscuits
     50 g oatmeal
     100 g butter at room temperature
     400 gr cheese
     200 ml whipped cream
     grapes, raspberries, blackberries
     vanilla
     50 g sugar
     3 tablespoons yogurt
     10 grams gelatin sheets

Preparation

I put the robot crackers, oatmeal and butter and I chopped it fine until "dough" was tied, I removed all the robot and then I put the biscuits and butter in a cake, pressing firmly, and then I came to refrigerator until I prepared the filling.

In a bowl I put cheese, sugar, vanilla essence and we mixed well. 50 ml whipped cream I put fire to warm up and then I dissolved the gelatin sheets in it, held previously soaked in cold water, I added the whipped cream over the cheese, and I have mixed well, I poured the rest of 150 ml cream, and 3 tablespoons of yogurt. I cut the fruit in half and some of them we have incorporated into the cream cheese, and I kept some whole fruits to decorate the cake.

Above, I put red jelly cake, but it's fine without, and gave cheesecacke the refrigerator for several hours for the gelatin to do its job ... came out wonderful

Bon appetit!

Comments