Roast Turkey With Vegetables


        I had a turkey leg in the freezer for a few days and didn't have time to cook it, well until yesterday when I thought it was about time I did something nice. Once the turkey had defrosted I decided there is no better way to make turkey than in the oven with some vegetables. I hope you agree because I am still licking my lips I enjoyed it so much.

   - a turkey leg
   - 2-3 potatoes
   - 1 big carrot
   - 3-4 mushrooms
   - 1 onion
   - 4 cherry tomatoes
   - 2 garlic cloves
   - 1 vegetables stock cube
   - rosemary
   - salt and pepper


        Put the turkey leg in the middle of an oven tray then put the square cut potatoes, sliced carrots, the onion cut in big chunks, the mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, garlic cloves and rosemary.


        Dissolve the stock cube in a cup of warm water and pour it in the tray.


        Cover the tray with foil and put it in the oven at 180C/350F/gas mark 4 for an hour, take the foil off 20 minutes before it is done.


        Carve the meat and serve it with the roast vegetables and some gravy if you want.





                                                    ENJOY!!!

Comments